The following Terms of Trade apply to all users of this website and the products and services offered on it.
In these Terms of Trade, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “seller” refer to Poseidon AU. “You” are the user of this website (and “your”, “buyer” or “purchaser” has a corresponding meaning). The term “customer” refers to the person or company purchasing goods offered on this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Trade.
1. Website pricing
The price you pay will be increased by the amount of GST, other taxes and duties which may be applicable and insurance/freight/handling charges (except to the extent already expressly included in the price). We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
Purchase prices are given in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated. You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept.
Any pricing promotions may be discontinued without prior notice. However, any orders received during the pricing promotion will remain eligible for any discounts where they may apply. Unless stated, promotions may not be used in conjunction with one another. This also includes any special pricing discounts associated with any single customer account.
2. Payment methods
You may pay for your order using Direct Bank Transfer only unless prior arrangement has been made.
If ordered using the direct debit payment facility your order will be placed on hold until funds have been cleared into our bank or proof of payment has been provided.
Poseidon AU will provide you with a receipt at the time of delivery which specifies the total fees for the products in the order.
“Payment details are not stored by Poseidon AU” means that they are kept for your one transaction during the time of that transaction. Once the transaction is complete any payment details are removed.
3. Description of products
Poseidon AU cannot warrant or guarantee that the content of the website will always be current, accurate, or complete. Descriptions, illustrations, and literature are therefore not binding on the seller. If the goods do not match the description on the seller’s website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
4. Incorrect supply
Incorrect supply of your order must be reported to Poseidon AU within 5 days of receipt of goods. Poseidon AU will then remedy the problem as soon as possible.
5. Availability of stock
Poseidon AU cannot guarantee the availability of stock at all times and as a result, reserves the right to cancel an order due to short supply. You will be notified that your order has been placed on backorder and if payment has been made a full refund will be offered if you do not wish to wait for your backorder of stock. If you have been affected by a shortage of stock you will be notified by one of our staff.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or suspend the sale of any items displayed on our website, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice. We are not responsible for any loss, damage, or expenses incurred by you, or any other person directly or indirectly as a result of the unavailability of stock at any time.
6. Returns & refunds
- All goods returned, must have prior approval from Poseidon AU.
- All goods returned must be with original packaging and both goods and packaging must be in brand new condition.
- Goods can only be returned for a refund within 21 days of purchase, a restocking fee may apply.
- Returned items must include the name and details of the purchaser and the original invoice number.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded, and returned goods will be at the purchaser’s risk until received by Poseidon AU.
- The return freight is paid by the buyer unless agreed otherwise by both the buyer and Poseidon AU.
- Specially procured items at the buyer’s request, custom made items or clearance items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Poseidon AU shall not be liable for:
1. Any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, arising from the supply of Goods by Poseidon AU to the Customer including consequential loss whether suffered or incurred by the Customer or another person and whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise and irrespective of whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from Goods provided by Poseidon AU to the Customer; and
2. The Customer shall indemnify Poseidon AU against all claims and loss of any kind whatsoever however caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing of this clause whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of Poseidon AU or otherwise, brought by any person in connection with any matter, act, omission, or error by Poseidon AU its agents or employees in connection with the Goods
3. Any claim against Poseidon AU shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied and is not responsible for the direct or indirect costs associated with the order.
All information on this website is subject to copyright owned by Poseidon AU. Any reproduction without prior written permission by Poseidon AU is prohibited.
9. Changes to this website
Note; All purchases are subject to Poseidon AU’s full terms and conditions which are available on request.